Formation of Expert Council is aimed at creating a pool of experts in the field of IoT and IoE by bringing together the individuals from industry, academia, government, R&D units, and start-ups, who might be interested in contributing to the knowledge development and research opportunities in the field of IoT and IoE.
Role of the Expert Council
- Consultancy/advisory role in knowledge and technology development, research and project implementation.
- Participation in the review and evaluation of the technical proposals, projects, courses, etc
- Participation in the recruitment of manpower, selection of fellows, etc.
- Advising/Mentoring startups, industries, Government, and regulatory bodies
- Participation in various knowledge exchange forums.
Criteria for nomination
- The expert should either be associated with an Industry/Academic institution /Government organization/ R&D organization or working as an independent consultant in the areas of IoT & IoE.
- The individual should have expertise in one or more areas related to IoT & IoE technology or in the relevant domain/function in which IoT/IoE technologies can be Implemented.
Express your interest
To contribute as a member of the Expert Council, please click on “submit interest”.Submit Interest